There is a place in the dark where you want there to be answers. The questions feel so big that it can't be safe to just let them roll around loose, right? They need anchors to hold them down.
I'm grasping today. I'm looking for anchors strong enough to hold down the uncertainties. I need to know that while we ride this storm the unknowns are tied and safe and when the wind dies down everything will be damp and more rounded than before but essentially ok.
Is love enough of an anchor? Is hope? Confidence is far too fragile and patience is nearly worn through.
I'll tie off on dreams of a better time and see how it goes. One wave at a time.
I don't have any answers, but come sit with me and we can think about the questions together.
Monday, May 21, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tending Candles
I was hoping for a respite from rough seas, but that is not what I have been given. The winds are stronger, the waves are higher, and my l...
-
I have a dog. (Actually we have three dogs, but that is another story for another day.) Her name is Ginny, because when you live on a pla...
-
Man, writing this post is HARD. Harder than it has any right to be, really. I didn't mean for it to be so long before I posted here aga...
No comments:
Post a Comment